Monday, May 30, 2005

new! Peru cotton shawl with ribbon





A new summer wrap that's a breeze to knit. We used Great Adirondack’s 100% Peru cotton & knit three different-sized pieces and joined them together with matching Irisée ribbon in a charming open criss-cross pattern. Knit in garter stitch on circular needles. The Peru cotton is so soft and drapes beautifully. Wear it loosely over your shoulders or tie. Livens up summer t-shirts! A Knittingbag design. Available now on Knittingbag.com
Cost: $104
Colors: Spring garden (shown), Lochness, Beach house, Cantaloupe.

3 comments:

nordickid said...

Hello!
This is a very interesting blog about coral jewelry pink.
I myself have a site where You can find a complete directory of coral jewelry pink resourses so please visit coral jewelry pink and tell me what You think.

I Like 2 Read Blogs said...

Thanks! I enjoyed my visit to your blog. You might find mine on flower garden interesting, too.

Just Surfing said...

Blog reading is amazing. So many varied topics... so little time :) As my thanks for letting me read and post, feel free to post your comment over at justsurfingblogs. You might also find something of interest pertaining to ftd flower by clicking. Again thanks!